Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stepped right into that pile of shit....

I understand more and more why my friend Janie deleted her facebook.  It's a waste of brain cells really.  We get caught up in other's status updates and end up debating over one thing or another, usually politics, religion, or sports.  I did it.  I've done it before and swore I wouldn't...but I did it.  I saw the status and tried to be encouraging only to get "attacked" and "corrected" by some moron I've never heard of.  I stepped right into that pile of shit with both feet and kept walking even after the stench turned my stomach.  I may have even squished it between my toes for a minute.  Lesson...don't do it. You can think about it...ponder it over...blog about it...but don't you get caught up in the trap...Just don't you do it. 
Well I still believe that love is the greatest commandment given by Jesus and that it usurps all the other shit.  If you have the love...then the other stuff falls in place.  Just sayin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment