Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back in the day I had brain function.

I've began my blog several times today and have deleted everything.  My thoughts seemed withered, dry, uncertain.  I went to the store to pick up a couple of items and suddenly couldn't remember my pin number.  I had to giggle at myself.  Seriously awkward but what can you do but make a joke about it and move on. I'm finding I do this more and more lately.  Is it the fibro?  The perimenopause?  Being over 40?  I don't know....it's just a little embarrassing.  Back in the day I had it together....usually.  Back in the day I had alot of things.....more hair, more height, less weight, more energy...you know how it goes. 
Anyway, what's on the agenda for a frigid, snowy Thursday?  A nap probably...lol.  I may do something more productive, but I wouldn't place any bets on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment