Wednesday, February 15, 2012

change may never come unless I change.

I keep telling myself I need to change various aspects of my life.  I need to quit smoking, drink more water, lose weight, get more exercise...go back to church or at least spend more time in meditation. Wow..as I was typing that I first wrote medication instead of meditation.  Subconsciously I'm leaning towards being medicated into a meditative state I think.  Well....it HAS been one of those days.  I went to get my license changed over and had to have everything but a DNA sample.  Of course she may have overlooked that and will inform me when I go back in with the folder of papers to prove who I am and that I am not from some alternate universe.  Crazy.  My blood pressure was at stroke level for two hours after 30 seconds of talking to the woman at the BMV.  Seriously...once I calmed down and took another BP pill....I was still 195 /107.  lol  That place will kill you.  This is why I haven't made the changes I know I need to make.  I first need to learn better wasy of dealing with my stress...I'm an emotional eater/smoker.  That's just how it is...40+ years of that behavior is hard to break.  It is what it is I suppose.  One baby step at a time.  What do they say? Recognizing you have a problem is the first step?

No comments:

Post a Comment