Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Karma..karma..karma chameleon

My love was an addiction....
Yeah, listening to a little BoyGeorge...goin' retro baby.  Not much going on today.  I have no great ponderings to share really.  Just feelin' groovy - dancin' in my seat.  People driving by probably think I'm nuts...yeah, I'm right smack-dab in front of the winder.  lol.
I think it's time to refresh my book learnin' and what-not just in case I want to go back to work.  Don't ask what I do for a living, I don't wish to expose myself to critique...I mean there's no one reading my blog now, but in 20 years..who knows.  I might have a plethora of freaks flipping frantically through my archives catching up on the goings-on and shenanigans of my life.  Oh yes...it will get interesting...just you wait until that dementia kicks in- you'll see.  
Oh heck...listening to The Miracles "I'm Just a Love Machine"  --and I won't work for nobody but you...sing it....yeah baby!
lol ...really in a mood.  That happens when you cut out sugar and salt...let your body breathe again and begin to heal.  I'm an addict though..so we'll see how this goes.  While I feel better, it's hard to resist the rush...then the sickness...the lethargy...lol  Okay..time to go be more productive.  Peace.
...that's the way uh huh uh huh i like it uh huh uh huh  that's the way...KC & the Sunshine Band...get up and dance...yeah baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment